VLK 03 stainless bucket sink to discharge chemical WCs
VLK 03 is a robust stainless bucket sink to be mounted to wall. The janitor’s sink includes tilting grid, hose and taps to water and wash the sink. The janitor’s sink is modified as to serve for discharging of chemical WCs from RVs – deeper inside with walls running straight to outlet with 95 mm clearance – reduces impurity sticking on sink walls. The janitor’s sink includes also a holder for chemical tank cover. The VLK 03 janitor’s sink is an improved successor of the successful VLK 01 model.
When required, refuse from the janitor’s sink can be disposed in several ways. As standard the outlet with braz comprises HT elbows DN 100 (110 mm) connected to rear wall. It is also possible to discharge it directly to ground without using the braz. The third possibility is the refuse discharge to ground behind the braz (janitor’s sink must then be completed by one HT elbow).
VLK 03 is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. Other materials (e.g. AISI 316) possible on order. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- Bucket sink with casing and back pannel
- Outflow valve – 2 pcs. – 3/4″; (1pc. with hose and jet)
- Connecting hose
- Corner valve with filter
- Console for hose
- HT discharge with braz
|Dimensions||1250 x 600 x 605 mm|
|Outlet||DN 100 (110 mm)|
|Outlet inside diameter||95 mm|
|Water inlet||G 1/2"|
|Water outlet||G 3/4" (1x with hose and jet)|
- DN 100 drainpipe is prepared in the wall in the height of approx. 300 mm
- or DN 100 drainpipe is prepared in the ground approx. 310 mm from the wall (when discharging downwards without braz
- (More solutions are possible when discharging downwards with a braz – we recommend you to prepare the outlet according to the purchased janitor's sink)
- Water supply G 1/2 " is prepared behind the janitor's sink