AUM 011 stainless steel sensor-controlled washbasin
AUM 011 is the stainless steel, sensor-controlled, wall-mounted washbasin. The basin is equipped with a stainless steel facing, aerator and sensor.
Water turns on automatically when the user’s hands are placed within the sensor’s range and turns off when they have been removed. Water stops running with a certain time delay after the hands have been removed from the scanning zone.
The washbasin is equipped with the mechanism against excess pressure of hot and cold water.
AUM 011 is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. Other materials (e.g. AISI 316) possible on order. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- Sink with sheathing
- Electronics with the sensor
- Electromagnetic valve
- Corner valve with filter ( AUM 011.2, .TV – 2 pcs )
- Spherical valve ( AUM 011.2 TV )
- Mixing valve ( AUM 011.2 )
- Thermostatic valve (AUM 011.TV)
- Through flow water heater ( AUM 011.E )
- Source of power supply ZAC E – 12 V, 50 Hz ( AUM 011.E )
- Waste siphon
- Connecting hoses
|Inner basin dimension||370 x 240 x 150 mm|
|Adjustable after-action delay time||0 – 4 s ( set on 1 sec )|
|AUM 011.1, .2, .TV|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 1,0 MPa|
|Electric powering||12V, 50 Hz, or for battery versions 6V (4 x AA battery)|
|Powering source||ZAC 1/20 ( max. 3 x AUM 011 )|
|Electricity protection||IP 55|
|Water pressure||0,2 – 0,6 MPa|
|Recommended pressure||0,3 MPa ( without variances and air bubbles )|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Input||3 500 W|
|Electricity protection||IP 54|
- The water supply set up – see the picture
- The outlet set up on D= 40 mm
- The power-supply cable is fixed for powering 12 V, 50 Hz from power-supply source ZAC ( not applicable for AUM 011.E )
- The power-supply cable CYKY 32C x 1,5 – 2,5 for AUM 011.E is wired
- A –
inner pipe G1/2"
- B –
inner pipe G1/2"
- C –
- D –
- E –
zone of scaning