SPS 01 shower column
SPS 01 is an integral stainless steel shower column intended for outdoor and indoor swimming pools, summer camps etc. The shower is operated by a press valve.
There are two ways of anchoring the column, grappling by concreting or anchoring by means of screws and joggles.
The basic version of the SPS 01 is equipped by one shower head and a press valve for water release. It can be fitted with thermostatic valves or piezo buttons on request.
SPS 01 is manufactured from the stainless steel AISI 304. Other materials (e.g. AISI 316) possible on order. For cleaning we recomnned WÜRTH detergents – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- integral stainless steel shower column
- pressure valve
- shower arm
- anchoring construction
- press valve 1, 2, 4
- shower arm 1, 2, 4
- connecting material
|Water inlet||G 1/2”|
|Water pressure||0,2 – 0,6 MPa|
|Water flow (one shower arm)||approx. 7,5 l/min.|
- when concreting
- Set up an opening in the floor minimum 400 x 400 x 150 mm
- Pipe in the middle of the opening in the floor finished off with 1/2” inner bolting
- when fixing by means of screws into joggles
- Corresponding consolidated soil (concrete, etc.)
- Pipe finished off with 1/2” bolting