BSUL 03 safety washing trough
BSUL 03 is a new, high-resistant washing trough. It is all-covered; the main setting elements and water distribution lines are located in the covered part – there is therefore no risk of their damage. The outlet arms are controlled with vandal-resistant buttons designed not to be dismountable or lockable. The trough is made in the suspension design. The operator can set the flowing water temperature by means of a thermostatic valve located at the back of the trough, which prevents unauthorized persons from handling it. The trough also includes a stainless-steel drain d=40 mm.
In standard version it is manufactured with the drain on the right (front view). To order, the drain can also be made on the left.
The sturdy stainless-steel design guarantees its resistance even at high-loaded operating facilities, such as prisons, detention cells, police stations or mental homes.
- stainless steel trough
- outflow arms (2-5 pcs. according to the type of trough)
- electronics with sensor (2-5 pcs. according to the type of trough)
- electromagnetic valves (2-5 pcs. according to the type of trough)
- corner valves- 2 ks
- thermostatic valves – 1 ks
- connecting hoses
- small assembly material
- st.steel outlet
|Water inlet||G 1/2"|
|Outlet||d=40 mm, stainless steel|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Recommended source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (BSUL 03.1, BSUL 03.2)|
|ZAC 1/50 (BSUL 03.3, BSUL 03.4)|
|ZAC 1/36 (BSUL 03.1, .2, .3, .4)|
|Number of arms||2|
|Power requirement||12 VA|
|Number of arms||3|
|Power requirement||18 VA|
|Number of arms||4|
|Power requirement||24 VA|
|Number of arms||5|
|Power requirement||30 VA|
- Set up water inlet at the height of approx. 600 mm (according to the diagram).
- Set up outlet d=40 mm according to the diagram.
- Set up power supply cable 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC according to the diagram.
- A –
cold water pipe G 1/2" inner thread
- B –
hot water pipe G 1/2" inner thread
- C –
- D –