AUZ 3.P piezo-controlled WC flushing system
AUZ 3.P is a pressure flushing system for toilets activated by pressing the piezo switch. It is possible to set the time of flushing and also the enforced pause following after two repetitive flushing – to prevent wilful flushing and waste of water. The time of the pause can be easily adjusted by the owner. It is posible to set it to zero seconds – no pause between individiual flushing.
AUZ 3.P can be used for all types of closets. The most suitable type is a wall-hung closet, set-up on a KZ 1 mounting cantilever. This solution stands out because of its high aesthetic level and easy cleaning. The KZ 1 cantilever needs to be ordered separately
The AUZ 3.P automatic flushing system for toilets is intended for social facilities, where a high standard of hygiene at maximum water savings is required.
For cleaning of stainless steel products we recommend Würth products – material preservation (no. 0893 121 K) and material cleaning (no. 893 121 1).
- installation casket
- inlet bolting
- outlet pipe
- stainless steel casing with electronics cabinet
- electromagnetic valve
- anchoring distance frame
- stainless steel covering plate with piezo
- assembly material
|Water inlet||G 3/4“ (1")|
|Water pressure||0,3 – 1,0 MPa (3-10 bar)|
|Adjustable time of flushing||1 - 20 s|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||6 VA|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3x AUZ 3.P)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max. 8x AUZ 3.P)|
- Set-up water supply with a minimum water flow of 70 l/min as per picture (with a filter)
- Set-up alcove 150x150x100 mm for installation casket
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC
- Set-up water supply to toilet bowl - pipe d = 34 mm