AUM 4 stainless steel wall mounted sensor-controlled unit
AUM 4 is a stainless steel wall mounted sensor-controlled unit in flat finish. Water turns on automatically when the user’s hands are within the sensor’s range and turns off when they have been removed. Water keeps on running for a short period of time after the hands have been removed from the scanning zone – after-flow delay time. The water stops flowing automatically if the sensor has been screened for longer than 30 seconds. No necessity for construction work when replacing a standard tap by AUM 4 unit.
Tap AUM 4 is produced in two electric power supply versions:
AUM 4 – supplied with a.c. voltage of 12 V from source of power supply ZAC
AUM 4.B – supplied with d.c. voltage of 6 V from cylindrical batteries placed under the casing of the tap. It does not need any external input of power supply. The electronics program guarantees that the electromagnetic valve does not open the water inlet without enough battery capacity to ensure its closing.
- assembly frame
- outflow arm
- electromagnetic valve
- corner valve (AUM 4.2, .2B, .TV and .TVB – 2 pcs)
- mixing T – part with backflow valves (AUM 4.2 and .2B)
- thermostatic valve with backflow valves (AUM 4.TV and .TVB)
- battery holder (AUM 4.B)
- cylindrical batteries 1,5 V (AUM 4.B) – 4 pcs
- connecting hoses
|Radius of sensor||self-adjusting|
|Water inlet||G 1/2“|
|Water pressure||0,1 – 0,8 MPa (AUM 4.B)|
|0,1 – 1,0 MP (AUM 4)|
|After-flow period||0 – 4 sec. (adjusted to 1 sec.)|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz (AUM 4)|
|6 V DC (AUM 4.B)|
|Power requirements||6 V (AUM 4)|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3 x AUM 4)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max. 8 x AUM 4)|
|batteries – 1,5 (AUM 4.B) – 4 pcs.|
|Operating life of batteries||approx. 1,5 years at 100 operations a day|
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC (does not apply to AUM 4)
- Assembly of the AUM 4 surface tap does not require any particular preparation. The construction of the tap enables its connection onto existing outlets of cold and hot water with spacing from 90 mm to 160 mm.
- A –
cold water (AUM 4.2, .2B, .TV, .TVB)
MIXED WATER (AUM 4.1, .1B)
Inner pipe G1/2"
- B –
hot water (AUM 4.2, .2B, .TV, .TVB)
Inner pipe G1/2"
- C –
electricity supplay (AUM 4.1, .2, TV) cable CYKY 2Ax1,5
- E –
zone of scaning