AUS 11 Pressure button-controlled shower for heat regulated water
AUS 11 is a new type of shower fitting for single shower control. The fitting is designated for premixed water – with one water inlet and shower outlet elbow. Water is released and closed by an anti-vandal pressure button connected to electronics and an electromagnetic valve. The fitting is covered by a rust-free anti-vandal cover to prevent damage.
The mounting system has been designed so as to make removing the cover without using tools impossible with no bolt or screw being visible. The cover can be “pushed into” the wall level even if the mount box has been walled to an incorrect depth.
AUS 11 is identical to AUS 1P with a different design and very resistant cover sheet.
Electronics can work in two modes:
1) The button works on the START/STOP basis – water release/closing. If the water is not turned off upon the time adjusted by the user or manager (e.g. 20 seconds), the electronic system itself instructs water stopping. The user must press again to start water running. This significantly saves water as the user reduces the showering time.
2) The button works on the START/STOP basis. After the time adjusted by the manager (e.g. 3 minutes) expires there is a forced break when water cannot be released. During this time, the user is forced to leave the shower or wait. This prevents needless showering – water wasting.
- installation casket
- input and output bolting
- electromagnetic valve
- spherical valve
- covering metal plate with piezo button
|Water input||G 1/2“|
|Water pressure||1 - 10 Bar (0,1 – 1,0 MPa)|
|Time of water flow||10 s – 42,5 min in mode 1|
|0 s - 42,5 min in mode 2|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||6 VA|
|Source of power supplz||ZAC 1/20 (max. 3× AUS 11)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max. 8× AUS 11)|
- Water installation set up as per picture
- Set-up alcove 150 x 75 mm for installation casket
- Set-up cable for power supply – 12 V, 50 Hz from source of power supply ZAC
- A –
water inlet G 1/2"
- C –
electricity supply cable 12 V, 50 Hz
- G –
water outlet into shower armG 1/2"