AUS 13 automatic shower armature with a mixing valve, controlled by a piezo-pushbutton
AUS 13 is an economic stainless shower armature designed for mounting into the wall. Version AUM 13.2 is fitted with a mixing valve. The user controls the shower by a resistant piezo-button. The electronics ensures automatic shut off of water after the pre-set time expires – therefore it significantly saves the amount of water used for showering. Time period after which the shower is shut off can be set by the operator.
The electronics can be set to two modes:
1) After the button is pressed, the water runs for the set period of time and then it stops automatically. After repeating of this cycle the operator can set a “forced timeout” when the shower does not react – the user either leaves or has to wait – it significantly reduces long showering when the user is only enjoying hot water.
2) There is a total amount of water running time available for a user (set by the operator). The user turns the water on and off by the button as he or she requires. As soon as the sum of the water running time reaches the set limit, the “forced timeout” starts and the shower does not react. Again, the time that the users spend under the shower is significantly reduced.
Length of the forced timeout can be set to 0 – it means the function is suppressed and it has no effect.
The shower has mirror-shining surface finish – suitable for all spaces that should be not only functional but also clean in design.
The AUS 13 shower mixer is recommended to be matched with one of the economic shower arms SP 1, SP 2, SP 3, SP 4 nebo SP 5.
- installation box with bolting and hoses
- stainless steel cover with electronics
- electromagnetic and spherical valve
- mixing valve
SP 1 – shower arm 9 l / min.
SP 2 – vandal-proof shower arm 9 l / min.
SP 3 – vandal-proof adjustable shower arm 9 l / min.
SP 4 – vandal-proof adjustable shower arm 9 l / min.
SP 5 – vandal-proof adjustable shower arm 12 l / min.
ZAC – source of power supply 12V, 50Hz
|Water supply||G 1/2"|
|Water pressure||1 - 10 Bar (0,1 - 1,0 MPa)|
|Showering time||10 s - 42,5 min in 10 s steps (adjusted to 90 s)|
|Power supply||12 V, 50 Hz|
|Power requirement||6 VA|
|Source of power supply||ZAC 1/20 (max 3x AUS 13)|
|ZAC 1/50 (max 8x AUS 13)|
|ZAC 1/36L (max. 6x AUS 13)|
- Set-up water supply according to the scheme
- Set-up alcove in the wall for assembly box
- El. cable for power supply 12 V, 50 Hz from power source ZAC
- A –
cold water inlet G 1/2"
- B –
hot water inlet G 1/2"
- C –
electricity supply 12 V, 50 HZ
- G –
pipe to the shower arm G 1/2"